Responsible Person: Lewis Coghlin. Registered charity in England & Wales (208701) and in Scotland (SC039284)All proceeds from the Dubai Holiday Free Prize Draw go to Action Medical Research (Registered office address: Vincent House, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 2DP).You represent and agree that:
- You are 18 years of age or over
- You are a resident of Great Britain or Northern Ireland
- You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this draw on behalf of anybody under the age of 18
- You will provide accurate entry information, including your name and email address and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (1), (2) and (3) above.
One lucky winner will win a 6 night stay for 2 adults and 2 children including return flights from London. Other departure airport options are subject to availability.
The stay must be taken between October 2021 and September 2022 subject to availability, excluding Christmas & New Year.
Accommodation will be based on passengers sharing a twin or double room.
If applicable, the holiday prize excludes;
- Any departure and/or arrival taxes
- Local taxes
- Hold luggage
- Ground transfers to and from the UK departure airport
- Overseas transfers to and from the hotel
- Excursions, attractions, treatments and car hire
- Travel insurance, spending money and any other personal expenses
- Visas and vaccinations
From the date of being awarded the holiday giveaway, the chosen holiday must be booked within three months or it shall be withdrawn. Action Medical Research reserves the right to specify the exact departure airport.
It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure that they and their party have valid passports, travel insurance, are aware of any COVID-19 related restrictions and guidelines and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
The prize winner must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over. Once the booking has been confirmed, any alteration to the booking will incur administrative charges, payable by the holiday prize winner. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The organiser of this competition is Action Medical Research
- The competition starts at 9am on Thursday 11th March 2021 and ends at 11:59pm on Friday 1st October 2021 or when all 300 tickets have been sold whichever is the sooner
- One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries submitted within the competition opening and closing date and time, using a random number generator
- The winner will be contacted by email within five working days of the competition closing date
- The winner will have ten working days to confirm their acceptance, which will begin after first contact from Action Medical Research has been initiated. Failure to respond within this time will result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner will be selected
- The prize winner will be responsible for ensuring that they have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
- The winner may also be referenced in marketing communications once the competition has ended
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules
- In order to enter the competition, entrants must fill out their details in the above form located on this page
- Employees of Action Medical Research and their family members are ineligible from entering the competition
There is no alternative to the prizes and no interest is payable.
Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
Entrants must provide their postal address to receive their prize. This personal data will only be shared with Action Medical Research and our authorised data processors for the purpose of this event. It shall not be shared with any other third parties.
The cost of entry to the draw is £100. You may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted and will be held as customers funds.
The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an entry or terminate or suspend the draw.
The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
The winners will be announced on the charity’s Facebook page.
No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s names for promotional purposes. These will be only in summary, for example Mr Smith from London. In addition, The Promoter may also ask to use winners’ stories and/or photographs for publication on the website, or to promote another raffle.
The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available via the Action Medical Research website, https://fightbackfridaylottery.org.uk/lottery/complaints-and-disputes, and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
Action Medical Research is committed to ensure that information about how to take part responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to our Responsible Gambling Guide which is available via the Action Medical Research website.
The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.